There is a registration fee of $285 (NZD), which is non-refundable.
There is an administration fee of $150 (NZD), which is non-refundable. This amount is required to be paid when submitting an enrolment application for an international student.
The full fee for tuition for 2017/18 is (Year 1-6) $12,000 (NZD) including GST for four school terms. This money is payable in advance. Tuition fee per term is $3,000 (NZD) including GST
The tuition fee includes the following:
- General tuition (using the New Zealand Curriculum)
- ESOL programme (small group ESOL lessons four times a week)
- Stationery (both Classroom & ESOL requirements)
Approximate Additional costs will be:
- School Uniform (Basic Uniform $170.50 plus optional extras available)
- School Camps ($60-$120)
- School Trips and Visiting Performers (Activity Fee of $15 per child for the year)
- Sports Teams (amount varies based on individual choices)
- Music Tuition (amount varies based on individual choices)
- Travel and Medical Insurance ($670 for a year – orbitprotect.com)
Fee Refund Policy
As fees are payable in advance refunds may only be granted at the discretion of the Board of Trustees in exceptional circumstances.
International students have an insurance cover approved by the school. This ensures that the student fees can be refunded if the School becomes unable to deliver courses to International students.